Kansas City is the largest community in the state of Missouri. The Midwest has a reputation for being one of the most affordable places to live in the country, and Kansas City is no exception. Beyond that, investment appreciation rates are strong in Kansas City. Check out a few facts about Kansas City:
- Kansas City real estate has continued to appreciate in value faster than most communities
- Highly affordable – the median price of a single-family home is around $108,000
- Large amounts of suburban growth spurred by a growing workforce
The Quad Cities is an area comprised of four counties in northwest Illinois and southeastern Iowa. Cash Flow USA has been operating in this area since 2005, and we have an in-house property management team to make sure your investment is well taken care of. The ROI and property values have proven to be remarkably steady there, even when other markets in the US fluctuate (including during the economic downturn of 2007-2008). Check out a few facts about the Quad Cities:
- The GDP of the Quad Cities area has grown by 1.3 billion in the past 5 years
- One of the top competitive banking markets in the country
- Local banks which will lend portfolio (umbrella) loans to out-of-state investors
- Low crime rate and a very low renter to owner-occupied rates helps investment properties maintain their value better over time
The Southeastern U.S. is experiencing tremendous growth right now, and North Carolina is in the center of that growth. Recent increases in population and jobs pair well with a track record of stability for real estate. We deal mostly in the Fayetteville and Raleigh markets. Check out a few facts about the Tar Heel State:
- Home of Fort Bragg, a major U.S. Army installation northwest of the city
- Located in the southwest portion of the state near the Cape Fear river just south of Raleigh
- Fort Bragg and Pope Field pump about $4.5 billion a year into the region’s economy, making it one of the best retail markets in the country
- Fayetteville boasts a low unemployment rate of 4.5 percent with a large labor pool of trained professionals.
Cash Flow USA is dedicated to providing you with high quality real estate investment options. Because we know that investing can be a lengthy and tiresome process, we recommend properties in strong markets and vet them ourselves to ensure that they have rich investment potential.
By signing up, you will gain access to details about the properties that Cash Flow USA has already vetted and deemed to be solid investment choices. Browse through specifics like square footage, average market price — and of course Cash on Cash Return — so you can make the best decision for your situation. Once you decide on a property, you can relax; we will walk you through the rest of the investing process!
Sign up and unlock the freedom of lifestyle that is achieved with long term, stable wealth creation through passive real estate investing.